Sunday, April 25, 2010

About

About Me:
My name is Jaime. I am married to one lucky man and we have 2 little boys. Our oldest is 2, we call him Mr.Destructo. Our other son is 1 and we refer to him as Blue Eyes. I love his blue eyes! I am a stay at home mom and I love it! These kiddos keep me on my toes and give me a run for my money on a daily basis.

My house looks "lived in" constantly, I'd rather be playing with the boys than cleaning up after them. LOL. I was once told, "healthy enough to be happy, messy enough to be having fun!" If you drop in unannounced, don't be surprised if you have to dodge LEGOs and fireman body parts to get to the couch.

I love photography, DIY decor and coupon shopping. I rarely pay full price for anything and haven't paid for a tube of toothpaste in a year.

Before I had kids, I worked as a photographer at a studio and enjoy photographing my kids almost daily. Mr. Destructo does NOT like the camera (he gets it from his father) but Blue Eyes is a little ham. If it seems like there are more photos of him on here, that's why. You won't see many photos of my husband since he hates it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails