Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome, a little about me and my family!

You may already know me, my name is Jaime and I am the author of "I have a coupon for that". I've decided to split my mom stuff up from my coupon stuff.

I'm a stay at home mom. Before taking the title of "mom", I worked at a photo studio as a photographer. I met some great people and photographed some awfully cute kids. One of which will be publishing her first book to come out in the Summer of 2010! I'm so excited to have some of my photos in such a cute book!
We bought our first house in 2009 and I enjoy doing DIY crafts to make it look pretty. I'll share them with you along the way!

My house is always in a state of emergency. I have two tornadoes that run through here all the time! I've mastered the "LEGO Leap" and the "Car Shuffle". I do not clean up the toys during the day... ever. I once heard, "Picking up toys while your children are awake is like brushing your teeth while eating an Oreo". (I do not know who said that, but I saw it on Facebook.)

Let me share a bit about my family with you.
I am married to a wonderful guy who puts up with my desire to play than to clean. He is in the Navy and you probably won't see any photos of him because he hates the camera. We were married in 2007 and we have 2 little boys. Let's talk about them.

We call our 2 year old Mr. Destructo. He is a very spirited child! We knew we would have our hands full with him when he started walking at 9 months and started climbing over the baby gates before his first birthday. He was doing the superman over the top! I couldn't leave that boy alone by himself ever! He is still my little dare devil and more destructive than ever! He hates the camera so you may not get to see many "happy boy" photos of him.
Our other son is 1, we call him Blue Eyes. He really has the most beautiful blue eyes. (I'm not biased or anything) When he was 9 months old he was diagnosed with Craniosynostosis and had a 5 hour surgery at 10 months old to correct it. You can read more about that here and I will be blogging about Cranio in the future. He is our laid back child. He has no desire to walk at all. He is a little ham when it comes to the camera! He loves to give mommy his smiles! He is very cautious of strangers and suffers from serious separation anxiety. Mommy can't even pee without him crying. It ends at 15 months right?!




So that's my family. Follow along with us as I share with you all of our potty training adventures, the disasters my kids present to me daily, and things I've learned along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails