Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10/24 and I'm Published!

Last week I got some very exciting news! I have been working with young lady and her mom on a children's book for the last few years. Some of the photos I took for her are in this book. This has been a long project and I am so excited to announce that the book is finally published and available for sale!!! Whoo hoo! You are now reading a blog written by a published photographer! This is super exciting for us here! Stay tuned for more info about the book and how you can purchase your own copy! You can subscribe to my blog over there on the right to stay up to date!


Now on to our menu for the week.

Monday- Chicken, Vegetables and Rice soup
Tuesady- Leftover rotissery chicken, broccoli and garlic taters
Wednesday- Apricot Chicken
Thursday- Spaghetti and Meatballs
Friday- Sweet and Sour Chicken
Saturday- Something not chicken
Sunday- Halloween- Trick or Treating that night so probably something on the go.

You can get more menu ideas at Orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Your menu for the week looks great. I would love your apricot chicken. Good luck on your book!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for some good meal ideas. Happy Menu planning. Have a great week.

    Nina (Author)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails