Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Toddlers team up together!

I've always had this picture in my head of my little boys in overalls in front of a red barn. But we live in the city and there aren't exactly barns just anywhere, especially ones that are red.

Until I found out that there is a red barn nearby at the Chesapeake Arboretum! WHOO HOO!

Yesterday, my mom and I took the boys there while hubby went out hunting. (See he's from a more rural place and has been displaced into the city.)

I got some pretty good shots of the boys in their overalls in front of the red barn just like I had envisioned! Unfortunately, I shouldn't have been playing with the setting on my camera because they all kinda came out funky. Not a huge problem, I have Photoshop for a reason. 
So here is my all time favorite photo:


I LOVE IT!!!! It came out way better than I had ever imagined in my head! It looks like Mr. Destructo is peaking into an old abandoned barn window and Blue Eyes is keeping watch. I tell you, already teaming up to get into trouble!

And just in case you want to see a photo of the mommy who write this blog, my Mom took this picture of my handsome Blue Eyes and I. You wouldn't know it, but he was fighting pretty hard while trying to get a good photo of the two of us! (Mr. Destructo wanted nothing to do with picture taking.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails